Sean Burke is the Chief Operating Officer (COO) at a Vancouver-based FinTech startup called FrontFundr. The company strives to make it easier for early-stage ventures to raise money by giving them access to the sources of capital, the investors. Prior to joining FrontFundr, Sean was at Pricewaterhousecoopers for five years he won numerous awards before getting the startup bug!
Check out our conversation below!
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How Sean made the transition from PWC to jumping into a startup and the key learnings from that
- What basketball has taught Sean and allowed him to be successful away from the court
- The challenges associated with bringing an unconventional model to the market
- Tips on the best approaches for the dreaded fundraising process
- Why expectation setting is so important, especially for near-graduating millennials!
- Most Valuable Book: The Greatness Guide by Robin Sharma
Thanks for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page. For more information on FrontFundr and the team, please visit: www.frontfundr.com
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Feel free to email me at email@example.com.